Snapshot: Trends and Strategies to Engage Employees in Greater Giving is the third edition in a series of reports developed by America's Charities since 2000.
Key findings include:
- The evolution of the current employee giving model continues toward aligned, branded initiatives that offer charitable choice and that are integrated with other employee engagement activities.
- Companies recognize the benefits – employer, employee, and community – of a strong giving program.
- Digital culture is driving many of the changes in employee giving.
- “Workplace giving” is evolving a full spectrum of employee engagement initiatives.
- Companies are creating a new giving model to attract younger employees and to ensure their programs remain relevant and vibrant.