What CNJG Can Do for You
Foundations of all types and sizes are engaging in grantmaking efforts with a complexity that often calls for input from colleagues. CNJG is the go-to center for information, connection, and leadership among a growing network of grantmakers throughout New Jersey.
We are connectors, conveners, knowledge brokers, facilitators and collaborators. We are a network serving Family Foundations, Private Foundations, Corporate Grantmakers, Public/Government Grantmakers, Giving Circles, Federated Funds, Trusts, and Family Office Advisors. CNJG's membership works toward the shared goals of improved practice, expanded impact through collective action, and most importantly, stronger communities.
98% of CNJG members with an opinion say CNJG
- Provides access to programming they wouldn’t find elsewhere
- Makes them better philanthropy practioners
- Has high quality programming
- Provides access to relationships and collaborations they wouldn’t have established otherwise.
- Meets or exceeds their expectations for membership
- Networking with Peers
- Collaboration & Partnerships
- Best Practice Sharing & Skillbuilding
- Issue Specific Affinity Groups
- Leadership Initiatives
- Professional Development
- Government Relations & Public Policy
To learn more about CNJG membership, contact Craig Weinrich at (609) 341-2022 ext. 4215