A New Resource on The Affordable Care Act in New Jersey
NJ Spotlight, New Jersey’s premiere public policy news site, announces a new website focused exclusively on the Affordable Care Act (ACA) in New Jersey.
Funded with generous grants from The Nicholson Foundation and The Healthcare Foundation of New Jersey, the new site is a one-stop shop for healthcare consumers, providers and policy works. Features of the site include:
- In-depth, policy-centered and original journalism that keeps watch on the ongoing New Jersey-specific challenges and consequences — intended or otherwise — of the landmark federal legislation;
- Online forums, to be tended by experts in the field, where the public and healthcare professionals can raise issues and questions and compare experiences;
- Explainers on key concepts of the law, both from NJ Spotlight and the best from around the Internet;
- Interactive data maps, web-based tools and videos that highlight critical issues and help the public make their own choices;
- A curated list of resources for better understanding the ACA and the enrollment process;
- White papers with the most recent research on the ACA;
- News briefs and calendar events related to the ACA.