Join the New Jersey Corporate Philanthropy Group for a 30-minute round robin to discuss what corporate organizations are doing in response to COVID-19, and plans or concerns for long-term efforts.
Corporate foundations and giving programs have unique challenges during the pandemic. To help us think about how to move forward in this crisis together, we ask that everyone joining the program take a couple minutes to update us on your organizations' response, and share one question or concern that you have regarding the future of COVID-19 and recovery.
Below, we've brainstormed some questions for our virtual conversation. When updating the group, we ask that you answer one or two of the questions below.
- What is your organization doing around employee engagement?
- Are employees participating in any virtual volunteering?
- Have there been changes to your matching program?
- Has your organization provided any in-kind donations?
- What have you been doing on social media?
- What are your plans for the rest of 2020?
- Has your volunteering programming changed?
We hope you can join us for this important update on how corporate foundations and giving programs are tackling the current pandemic.
Cost: Free for CNJG Grantmakers and Nonmember Grantmakers