Exponent Philanthropy Webinar: The State of Small – Staffed Philanthropy
On this webinar, you will discover the broader world of foundations that have few or no staff, and see where your foundation fits in. Based on insights gleaned from Exponent Philanthropy’s annual survey of leanly staffed foundations, this presentation will review trends in boards and governance, grantmaking practices, investments and compensation, including:
- How are foundation boards working to engage the next generation and how does next generation engagement change the foundation?
- How have grantmaking tactics like capacity building, advocacy and disaster respone, changed over the past 5 years?
- What strategies are foundations using to advance racial equity in their community?
- What are the investment returns foundations are earning and how are they balancing their portfolios?
- How are foundations compensating their staff members and when do they opt to hire consultants?
Brendan McCormick, Content Manager at Exponent Philanthropy, will lead the discussion in exploring the trends and data gathered from the Operations and Management Survey fielded to 2,000 Exponent Philanthropy members.
Cost: $40 for CNJG member and nonmember grantmakers.
This webinar is complimentary for Exponent Philanthropy members.
You will need to sign up for a free account at Exponent Philanthropy’s website (much like you did for CNJG’s website) to register for any Exponent Philanthropy webinar. Once logged in, you can then register. Prior to the webinar, you will receive your unique webinar access information. If you have questions, please call Anna D’Elia, CNJG’s Program and Services Coordinator at 609-341-2022 x4216.
By registering for this program, participants are agreeing to Exponent Philanthropy’s Participant Guidelines.