CNJG is pleased to offer this webinar series designed by our colleague Philanthropy Serving Organizations from three Midwest states, who have collaborated to present this series designed to help you think smarter and perform better when it comes to combining corporate mission with philanthropic action.
Toyota believes an auto company can also be a vehicle for change. That’s why Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana is proud to partner with nonprofit organizations in the local communities where its team members live, work and play. Utilizing data, social trends and innovative ideas for impact, Toyota Indiana has changed course from traditional philanthropy and is driving into the future with strategic impact on the horizon. Join Indiana Philanthropy Alliance to hear about Toyota’s social innovation strategy that blends its mission and company needs with team members’ passion and the needs of the community.
Toyota Indiana supports programs in key areas including:
- Education: Special consideration is given to STEM programs as we continue to develop our future workforce.
- Inclusive mobility: Connecting people to opportunities by developing inclusive mobility solutions.
- Community resilience: Building resilience by investing in needs required to thrive, specifically relating to environmental sustainability and driver/passenger safety.
- Workforce readiness: Providing support for programs and resources that help others prepare for or gain employment, or seek better opportunities.
- Diversity: Embracing and celebrating what makes us different and supporting programs and initiatives to create a more inclusive world.
Cost: $50 for each webinar for CNJG Member and non-members.
Registration for this event is on the Council of Michigan Foundation’s website.
If you have questions, please contact Anna D’Elia, Manager of Programs and Learning.
Presented by Council of Michigan Foundations, Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, and Philanthropy Ohio.