Corporate Foundations and Giving programs work smarter and extend the reach of their philanthropic dollars through CNJG.
- Benchmarking tools and data to help you set goals and measure impact.
- Broad access to peer funders, influential leaders and legislative decision-makers throughout New Jersey.
- Cost-effective, local, high-quality knowledge-building programs that will boost your operational effectiveness – available online and in person.
- The latest news and information that impacts and drives corporate philanthropy locally and around the world.
- Affinity groups that deepen your understanding of needs and opportunities in areas that align with your corporate giving mission, including our newest affinity group – the New Jersey Corporate Network.
- Listserves that enable you to connect to not only other corporate funders, but other grantmaking colleagues on different issues and/or geographic areas.
“The Council provides a network where I can tap into colleagues who may have valuable experience with an issue, grantee or vendor. In addition, Council research can prove extremely useful for any number of decisions, large or small.” -Etta Denk, Senior Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility, Bank of America
“The programs and seminars that CNJG produces are always substantive. From a professional development point of view Council membership is extremely cost effective.“ –Marion O’Neill, Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability, PSEG
To learn more about CNJG membership, contact Craig Weinrich at (609) 341-2022 ext. 4215
- Corporate Disaster Philanthropy with Religious Organizations Query
- CSR 2020: Experts Look Ahead
- 2017 Giving in Numbers Report
- Employee Engagement & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Simplifying Strategy: A Practical Toolkit for Corporate Societal Engagement
- Corporate Giving Guide: Employee Fundraising & Crowdfunding
- 2015 Giving in Numbers (10th Anniversary)
- Global Employee Engagement Report: A Corporate Responsibility Practitioner’s Guide
- Echoing Justice: Communications Strategies for Community Organizing in the 21st Century
- Planning to Win: The Just Enough Guide for Campaigners
- Permissible Activity During an Election Cycle
- Building Employee Engagement through Corporate Giving Programs
- Getting More from Measurement: Five Insights for Social Innovators
- Trends & Strategies to Engage Employees in Greater Giving
- D5's State of the Work 2013